Dr. Lesley Allen, PT, PYT
Post-Graduate Programs and Certifications:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy - Bellarmine University
- Professional Yoga Therapy Certified - includes Medical Therapeutic Yoga & Ayurveda (900 hr certification)
- Functional Medicine Program
- APTA Women's Health Advanced courses in high-risk pregnancy and postnatal care working toward completion of CAPP-OB certification.
- Pelvic Rehab advanced courses
- APTA Topics in Neurology Course
- Music and Sound in Medicine
- Energy Anatomy and Physiology in Medicine
- Advance studies in Management of chronic illness and function based treatment programs
- Vestibular rehabilitation specialist
- Pharmacology for the complex medical patient
- Falls prevention
- And, many more
Dr. Allen is a firm believer in the importance of work-life balance. In addition to her passion for her work, Dr. Allen enjoys a simple life.
She is happily married to the love of her life, Christian Allen, and they have three little loves, Reed, Aspen, and Sunny (their beloved 4 legged family member and therapy dog).
When she is not working, she makes time for her personal joys which include her family, gardening and cooking, yoga/meditation, running, music, hiking, camping, teaching her kids how to be card sharks, and international traveling.
Cheers to the health and wellness that all humans deserve!