Copy of Functional Medicine
Ready to take steps to Regain your Health?
We are here to help! In fact, Dr. Lesley Allen has been helping patients regain their health with an integrative, blended approach since she founded The Center for Holistic Healing in 2014. As a Functional Medicine Physiotherapist, with additional certifications in Integrative Lifestyle Medicine, Medical Therapeutic Yoga & Ayurveda, her approach goes above the standard coaching of meal plans and supplementation recommendations. Mindset, Breathwork, Education around the Vagus Nerve, Exercise prescriptions and Yoga as medicine are pillars of her work.
The Steps to Healing are Simple
- Become a Member for only $259 the first month, and $159 thereafter!! No long term contractual obligations.
- Receive discounted rates on comprehensive testing.
- Establish a care plan that will work for you.
- Re-assess goals and adjust your care plan as needed.
- Regain your life back
Step 1: Becoming a DNA Doc Member
- Initial Full Scope Functional Medicine Analysis based off of symptom reporting
- Our Intake process is in depth, utilizing a state of the art technology that allows us to map all your symptoms onto your health time line, from birth until present day.
- Next, we are able to populate a matrix based on all the symptoms you report. This will systematically show us which pathways are most influenced given your system presentation.
- Deeper Dive into Lab Testing
- You will receive discounted rates on any lab test that are recommended and we try to keep this cost a minimum, but for those that would like the full scope of testing, we do offer genetic testing, comprehensive stool analysis, SIBO testing, full hormone panels.
- We will take a look at your health from a cellular and metabolic perspective, including gut health to help guide us through our treatment plans.
- Personalized Treatment plans
- You will receive many tailored care plans along the course of your care.
- We begin with an initial care plan after reviewing your intake while waiting for test results to come back. Then, you will receive a treatment care plan which we will adjust frequently along the way as need to help guiding you forward on your health journey.
- Highest level of communication between our providers and our clients
- Your membership includes individual sessions, weekly group Q&A calls, and chat support.
- We utilize one of the top rating health coaching patient portals to allow our virtual experience to still feel very personal. Provider & client can see one another during all of the sessions. You will have an app for your phone for quick access and improved communication channels between you and your provider.
- Our patient portal allows for tracking of weight, journaling food, macros (if desired), mood, and compliance to help improve accountability and communication.
Step 2: DNA Doc Comprehensive Care Plans
Our integrative, comprehensive plans will be far more than meal plan and supplement recommendations! We take a full mind-body approach fully backed by science.
We will do a deep dive into many areas of influence on health and consider each when crafting your care plan:
- environmental, physiological, and biological influences during our intake process.
- Past family history so we can analyze potential genetic inefficiencies to consider the need for nutrigenetics
- Biometric screen and Advanced testing
- Psychological, past trauma, high stress events in your life
Once we’ve analyzed all the facets of your health, we develop a care plan to set you up for success. All clients have a different starting point on their journey so we understand a rigorous plan may not be the right one for you right out of the gates if you are a beginner to the process of healing. Small changes over time form healthy habits that will make dramatic changes over the course of a year.
Our care plans consist of:
- Individualized meal plan – will include meal plan ideas for the week, recipes, grocery lists, list of foods to eat and a list of foods to avoid with tracking capabilities.
- Supplementation recommendations along with a discounted member rate for our DNA Doc supplement line.
- Exercise prescriptions/recommendations
- Stress management – breathwork with an entire library of guided meditations to work from, vagus nerve activation techniques, coaching around stress triggers and how to proactively minimize those triggers, etc.
- Mindset work – This could include coaching around gratitude journaling, positive affirmations, working on your relationship/communication you have with yourself as well as with others, and much more.
- Developing proper sleep hygiene and routine
- Receive online learning modules with Bonus material: reprogramming subconscious beliefs, specific pranayama breathing techniques, yoga flows, mindset resources and tools, detoxing your home, and much more.
Step 3: Did we mention AFFORDABLE Functional Medicine Services?
Our services have been steeply discounted, not to devalue the service we provide but to make it more accessible to more people. We have been serving our clients across the US virtually since 2018 with the DNA Doc brand was born with high end results driven programs. However, this did limit access to many Americans. Our services are top of the line with access to some of the highest level of testing on the market. However, staying focused on our mission, and seeing how many people are struggling post-pandemic, this was we felt called to do.
We also understand many people will recover quickly after 3-6 months while others with more complex medical histories will take a year or longer to achieve a state of optimal health. Most health issues don’t happen over night so for some it will take time to heal. Our plan allows for continued support at a fraction of the price of other functional medicine providers.
"I feel great! For comparison, the very first call I did with Dr. Allen, I was lying down and in tears. I couldn’t hold a normal conversation because I was so physically ill and mentally drained. I was considering having to file for disability since I couldn’t do my job all day, every day. Today, I’m able to do a full day of work and I forget that I had any level of chronic disease. This program empowers you to take charge of your life and your health.” ~ Leticia
Dorota went from healthy to severely fatigued, heart palpitations, headaches, tingling/shaking all the time. She had every test under the sun and was even seen by a very reputable functional medicine doc in her area. She had been told she had hashimotos, possible lyme disease, positive EbV (epstein-barr virus). Not getting the results she was looking for, she switched gears and joined our program. Here’s her story…
Check out how Bob’s entire life was transformed due to our program: chronic pain, depression, severe anxiety due to candida overgrowth causing him to miss out on many aspects of his life. And after 16 weeks, he has his life back and is now of a life long plan for health & happiness.
Kathy ~ Diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis & Sjogren’s due to symptom presentation but did not have the blood markers for a clear diagnosis. She suffered from severe swelling in her whole body with aching joints. She could barely sit down or walk. She had been on long term prednisone to help manage the swelling and pain. Watch to hear how she was able to regain her health through our program!
Katie, a mother and wife, was bed bound. Diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis, she struggled every day to get out of bed, care for her family. She had anxiety, panic attacks, couldn’t drive. Listen to her experience in our program and how it allowed her to regain her life back.
After Breast Cancer treatments, Debbie found that her health and immune system were even more compromised than before. She was free of cancer but yet still felt terrible. It was an honor and a privilege to work with her! And, her results were OUTSTANDING!!! Watch as shares her experience in our Functional Medicine program.
Brittany had struggled with Ulcerative Colitis for close to 15 years as well as Low Back Pain that went along with it, Depression, Anxiety and Hormone Disruption. She had tried all the immunosuppressants with little to no improvement. With comprehensive testing, we were able to find out what was driving her autoimmunity and re-balance her gut-brain axis! Check out her story…
Ashley, a mom of 3 small children, suffered from polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos), ocular migraines (always around the time of her menses) which left her with visual snow symptoms, severe fatigue and anxiety. She had been seen by naturopaths and functional medicine doctors but still was not improving. Listen as she describes her journey and experience in our program…
Check out Margaret’s results: Reduced abdominal pain, decreased anxiety, improved brain fog and energy just 12 week into the program. She had been hospitalized 3x’s due to severe abdominal pain and was still not getting better. Frustrated by no answers and paying high medical bills only to be given more meds, she joined our program and had fantastic results!
Listen to Laura’s unique journey of healing from candida and how it was creating symptoms of anxiety, restless sleep, mood swings and fatigue. This was greatly impacting her feeling of being a great mother and influencing her overall quality of life.
What it looks like:
Month 1 $259 / $159 thereafter
(No long-term contracts or additional fees)
- All lab orders (Does not include cost of labs), interpretations, treatment planning and recommendations
- All Phone or Video Consults Included (Up to 1 hour at a time)
- Discounts on laboratory testing not covered by insurance
- Health Coaching with one of DNA Doc’s Health Coaches, as needed for additional support
- 20% discount on all supplements from DNA Doc store
- Unlimited Text/chat support
Ready to begin:
Would be added to our Membership platform (Healthie) & complete intake forms through the Living Matrix, which will tabulate your medical history onto a timeline as well as produce a Matrix showing which biological pathways are the most influenced given your symptoms reported.
Upload latest CBC & Metabolic panel from PCP in Documents section and any other Functional Medicine labs which have previously been performed (within the last year)
Initial consultation – 60-80 minutes to review history and order all comprehensive testing, and received your initial Comprehensive Lifestyle plan: Will include an initial meal plan based on the results from your Matrix, Medical Symptom Questionnaire score (intake forms) and uploaded blood chemistry labs (complete with meal plan ideas, recipes, grocery lists, and a list of foods to eat and which to avoid), exercise recommendations, Stress management strategies, Sleep hygiene tips, Mindset work and Supplementation recommendations.
Once labs are back – another virtual session would be performed (up to 1 hour) to review the Initial Findings and give you your personalized treatment plan.
Ongoing Monthly support includes:
- Access to weekly group Q&A virtual calls with Dr. Allen (every Tues at 12p)
- Phone or Video Consults as needed
- Unlimited Chat support through our membership site (aka HIPPA compliant way to text one another)
- Access to our private FB group where we have an entire library of Guided Meditations performed by our Mindset Mentors.
- Progress Tracking
- Troubleshooting & Accountability Coaching
- Analysis of any follow up testing (as needed)
- Health Goal Re-Assessments and Adjustments to your personalized treatment plan as needed
$259 for the first month + $159 each month thereafter
No long term contractual obligations
Additional cost for initial testing will vary depending on your health issues: On average for most, we can start as low as $295 for initial testing. But, if you would like more testing it is purchased a la carte. Your provider will make recommendations to you over what would be most beneficial at your initial appointment.
Can I use my insurance to pay for this? No, but your can use your Health Savings Account (HSA) if you have one.
Want to learn how to heal your autoimmunity holistically without the need for harsh medications?
Check out this free training video.