At The Center for Holistic Healing, we offer the highest quality of evidence-based care to help you reach your highest health goals.
So, what’s so different about our services compared to other facilities? You will be looked at as a unique, "whole" being and an individualized plan will be created to allow optimal healing. We acknowledge and address how your mental health is impacted by physical pain conditions, and focus on making your mind in the proper state, to facilitate healing at the highest level. The ultimate goal for each client is to reach a state of unity where the mind, body, and spirit are peacefully balanced and quality of life is restored.
We believe in SLOW MEDICINE. This means you will receive a 1-hour session 1 on 1 with a Physical Therapist. Our Physical Therapists have the highest level of training earning a Doctorate in Physical Therapy with additional training in holistic medicine. Why should this matter to you? You will start feeling better FASTER, with fewer visits needed!
Our sessions begin with a guided meditation to allow your mind to be calm, so you can be fully present during your treatment session.
We utilize very intentional exercises with your plan! No treadmills, arm pulleys, and bicycles here.
We end with manual therapy and massage to allow you to leave feeling better than when you arrived.
Placing the emphasis on self-healing will empower you to walk away with the self-confidence and knowledge to maintain this balance independently to ensure lifelong changes.
What we treat
- Back pain
- Neck Pain
- Acute & Chronic Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Total Joint Replacements
- Chronic pain Conditions (Fibromalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Rheumatoid Arthritis, etc.)
- Pelvic girdle pain and dysfunctions
- Pain with Intercourse, Chronic Constipation, Incontinence
- Prenatal & Postpartum Issues
- Vestibular Imbalances
- Neurological Issues (Strokes, MS, etc).
- Balance Disorders
- TMJ issues
- Athletic injuries and conditioning/training
- And, so much more! Have something that’s not listed, call our care coordinator and she can let you know if we can serve you at the highest level!
Interventions we Perform
- Exercises with yoga and pilates blended in
- Breathwork (The diaphragm makes up your core and gives us access to your Vagus Nerve!!)
- Aromatherapy with the use of essential oils.
- Manual Therapy – always a hands-on approach, even when performing your exercises!
- Dry Needling
- Guasha scraping
- Vestibular Rehab Specialist
- Prenatal & Postpartum Specialist
- Internal Pelvic Floor Manual Therapy (Women only)
- Anti-inflammatory nutritional support
- Counseling over how to reduce your toxic load on a daily basis
- Anti-inflammatory supplementation recommendations (upon request)
- We don’t just treat your inflamed joint, but rather we treat sources of inflammation that could be contributing to your pain condition!
Insurance for Physical Therapy Services
We are preferred providers with Anthem, Aetna, Humana, United Healthcare and Medicare. We will submit claims on your behalf.
We also have many patients that will opt to pay cash for our services as well.
Book your appointment TODAY!!
“My Physical therapist at The Center for Holistic Healing gave me a clear, holistic plan for treatment that could be performed anywhere at anytime to help with the management of my horrible hip pain! Because of her, I no longer have bursitis pain! Before working with this therapist, I could not find a provider that was able to give me any level of relief. I have sent my husband and both of my children —and we have all had great experiences. The Center for Holistic Healing (CHH) gets my highest recommendation!”
“When I was referred to The Center for Holistic Healing, I was suffering from chronic pain all over my body, daily migraines, brain fog, and memory issues. I was so tired all the time and felt terrible. I was so anxious about my health and wanted to feel better but did not know how. With their whole-body approach to Physical therapy, my chronic pain is so minimal that some days I do not even notice it. The breathwork helped with my anxiety and brain fog. The tips they gave to help improve my diet and reduce inflammation internally has allowed me to actually be able to go for walks and actually start losing weight. I highly recommend them!”
“I sought out PT services with The Center for Holistic Healing after suffering from chronic pain in various regions of my body. The pain had gotten so bad that it was limiting my ability to exercise, travel and other things that I had looked forward to doing now that I retired. Instead of just addressing my pain, Dr. Allen assessed all areas of my health. I had never known or recognized how my gut health and chronic constipation were influencing my chronic pain. She helped me eliminate inflammatory foods and heal my gut.
Because of the care I received from Dr. Allen, I no longer have chronic pain. My gut health has improved and I no longer depend on laxatives to help manage my chronic constipation. She set me up on a plan that will continue to help me for many years in the future!”