About Stephanie Muntzer
Stephanie Muntzer, MPT, PTY, CPI received her Master's in Physical Therapy from University of the Sciences in Philadelphia in 1998 and a bachelor's in Chemistry from Saint Joseph's University in 1995. She has over 20 years of orthopedic, pelvic floor and exercise experience with certifications in yoga, Pilates, endurance athlete training and functional movement.
- Certified in Professional Yoga Therapy (900 hours post graduate medical therapeutic yoga certification program)
- Candidate for Graduation (Yoga Alliance approved) Registered Yoga Teaching training (200 hour training program in yoga and mindfulness practice)
- Certified Professional Pilates Instructor (post graduate program requiring 100 hours of maintenance annually)
- Endurance Athlete Certification
- Pelvic Floor Practitioner for 20 year with a focus on manual physical therapy and functional exercise
- Women's Health practice specialization including pre/post partum recovery, pelvic floor muscle dysfunction, pudendal neuralgia, diastasis rehabilitation, hypopressive training, and menopause management
- Selective Functional Movement certified
- Functional Movement Assessment certified
Steph savors time outside with family. She has a long time love of trail running that began during her college days as a middle distance runner. This led to hikes and camping with her husband, 2 daughters and their dogs. They made the move to farm life about 8 years ago where they have learned to raise goats, chickens, bees, cats and a couple of turkeys. Steph enjoys house projects, wood working, fermenting, and cooking as much as possible from scratch. Minus a bottle explosion of kombucha or 2, the challenge has been as healing for her as recreational time outside.